Think About It
- Where is ‘home’ for you? What things do you most value about this place? Does your home offer hospitality of the heart to others? If so, how? If not, why?
- How does the ‘homeless’ Jesus knock on the door of your heart asking for shelter? How might you respond?
- The global refugee crisis is never far from our sights through graphic television and newspaper reports and images. Yet here in Australia, through current political policy, it is very easy to become an armchair Christian, ‘feeling’ compassion without actually leaving our personal comfort zone. How can I mobile myself and/or others to engage in the asylum seeker issue at home and abroad, through initiatives such as: Australian Catholic Migrant & Refugee Office www.acmro.catholic.org.au
- Welcome the Asylum Seeker Parish Support Program www.css.org.au/Welcome-The-Asylum- Seeker-Parish-Support
- Catholic Alliance for People Seeking Asylum www.capsa.org.au
- Australian Catholic Religious Against Trafficking of Humans www.acrath.org.au
- The Brigidine Asylum Seekers Program www.basp.org.au